Come work for a rapidly growing full service digital media agency that has exceptional relationships with its clients and is part of one of the most successful media investment groups in the world.
The Senior Analytics Director will be counted upon to derive insights and develop strategy from data for major accounts. This individual will report to the Head of Media Effectiveness and have both strong advanced analytics skills, as well as strong client facing skills. They will have 3 direct reports, some of who manage their own teams, and they will work closely with the media planning, investment, analytics, ad ops and execution teams.
This position is a new role with high visibility, which requires both a strategic and tactical viewpoint, aided by intellectual curiosity, strong problem solving skills, along with an understanding of digital and traditional media. Be prepared to describe your experience in deriving insights in a data-rich environment.
A full service digital media agency which embraces technology and innovation, challenging clients to move forwards, while remaining grounded by bringing them solutions that are simple, creative, effective and efficient – and that will deliver tangible benefit to their business. Born in an already fully digital age, they are the only network to have its own creative technology division.
· Quantitative degree
· Should come from media space or agency, digital agency or creative analytics group
· Significant professional experience analyzing media data
· Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
· Attribution Analysis experience
· Experience overseeing campaign management and optimization
· Solid CRM experience
· Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
· Experience in the analysis of large data sets to find useful relationships
· Ability to create new, as well as streamline, processes
· Ability to design interactive web based reporting systems
· Mentoring and training experience
· Financial services or consulting experience a plus
· Strong experience with DMP
· Strong Media/Marketing Mix Modeling experience
· Experience using Python, SAS, and/or R
· Solid data warehousing experience
· SQL and SPSS experience a plus
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/140753525 or email email@example.com to be connect with the recruiter