Fortune 500 company seeks Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics responsible for analytics and operational processes around personalization, including reporting and analysis.
- Build models and reporting to provide guidance to leadership and make informed business decisions, monitor results of strategies, and recommend alternative courses of action.
- Data mine, build and develop queries from various systems, manage databases and perform analytics to support and propose direction on strategic business decisions.
- Translate results of A/B multi-variant testing and analysis into executive presentations and reporting.
- Research and resolve concerns related to Adobe Reports & Analytics.
- Bachelors Degree. Advanced degrees, i.e. MBA, are preferred.
- 3-5 years of related analysis experience
- Knowledge of SQL (preferably Teradata), Adobe Marketing Cloud Tools (Reporting & Analytics and Test & Target) MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint is required.
- Experience with MS Visual Basic , .Net, and MS Cubes is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.Seek
Can be located in Irvine, CA or Bridgewater, NJ
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/183185352 or email email@example.com
Looking to hone your Digital Analytics skills? Sign up for Digital Analytics Bootcamp at Global Analytics Academy