CPXi is a growing, global digital media company which focuses on making all things digital more efficient and effective while meeting the myriad of challenges faced by today’s marketers and content providers. Our top performers share several key attributes. They are genuinely passionate about their work, exhibit intellectual firepower and are relentless in their pursuit of excellence.
We look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment; those who love wearing many hats, are able to change direction quickly and show a passion for learning will thrive at CPXi. The ideal candidate will be able to work with a collaborative team and deliver cutting edge, exceptional finished projects and products.
Why should CPXi be my next career destination?
CPXi has been named on both Crain’s as well as Ad Age’s Lists of’ “Best Places to Work” multiple times, and for good reason. With a culture that fosters creativity, accountability, adaptability and balance, our employees are encouraged to be high achievers. Some of our benefits include: A fantastic health care package – An ultra-generous time off package which includes a summer Friday program and extended holiday breaks – An opportunity to work with some of the top professionals in the Digital Media, Marketing, Advertising and Technology spaces – Finally, the ability to grow in an environment where you are challenged on a daily basis, and are truly appreciated, recognized and rewarded for a job well done.
Office location: New York City
- The Media Optimization Analyst prospects, implements and optimizes display/mobile/video/digital media from digital publishers. These digital publishers include national and global media properties as well as regional and national advertising networks. The position requires an understanding of how to set up and run specific digital campaigns across multiple channels and media properties. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and possess an innate desire to function as a self-starting, problem solver. The ideal candidate will have experience purchasing online/digital display advertising and/or have worked within the digital media/marketing and/or advertising arena as either a staff employee or via an accredited internship.
- Be able to master the process of setting up and implementing all digital/social media campaign buys for an eclectic array of clientele and diverse business verticals
- Learn/Understand digital platforms and campaign optimization systems and tools
- Monitor performance of campaigns and optimize them based on various data points
- Communicate effectively between various internal teams about campaign performance
- Plan and execute campaigns throughout various digital and social media platforms such as Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft and Appnexus
- Possess a strong understanding and ability to analyze data and optimize campaigns based upon a myriad of data flows and can learn to identify and exploit key data points
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organization skills
- Capable of managing multiple digital publishers and campaigns simultaneously
- Works well in a team work environment
- Possesses the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and decisively between multiple clients, internal leadership, key stakeholders and vendors
- Highly motivated and takes initiative to be proactive in optimizing digital campaigns to maximize value and obtain superior ROI
- This is a visible, mid to senior level role
- 2 to 5 years executing digital display campaigns expected
- Experience with Digital and/or Social Media marketing required
- General understanding of adserving technologies helpful
- Skilled at presenting campaign results to key stakeholders
- Driven to succeed and build a career in digital advertising
- Ability to meet team deadlines and perform tasks with minimum supervision while ensuring and being responsible for proper reporting and analysis
- Communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and report proper issues to correct departments
- Strong ability to follow up and follow through on assignments
- Extensive advanced, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VBA, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Strong Mathematics aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Science, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Strong desire to help grow a company and help it dominate the market
- Strong desire to take smart technical risks and produce outsized wins
- You want to inspire and be inspired
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/229675075 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org