The Marketing Analytics and Data Consulting Supervisor works with office leadership, discipline teams (e.g., media, mobile, paid search, SEO, social), and creative partners to develop online and offline media measurement requirements with the goal of driving actionable insights for campaign optimization. The basis of analysis is through user level campaign data, as well as measurement tools (e.g., landing page testing, auditing tools, Web analytics, etc.).
- Establish online media measurement strategies for both display and paid search campaigns; implement appropriate testing methodologies, working directly within the client structure and creative agency partners
- Work closely with media team to assess the campaign’s technical measurement and data requirements (e.g., tagging, Web analytics coding)
- Monitor and analyze performance through campaign dashboards and readouts, provide strategic optimization recommendations
- Work with internal Artemis, offline media teams and research to develop new analysis and cross-media reporting/analysis
- Develop unique and strategically-appropriate media approaches, including the exploration of emerging technologies pertinent to clients’ business and media objectives
- Create and recommend measurement techniques for clients who do not use third-party tags
- Scope value-added analytics projects, including appropriate staffing and budget
- Mentor team of analysts to develop analysis expertise, as well as career management
- Assess category vendors, determining which is appropriate for campaign measurement requirements and budgets and manage relationship in order to extract value.
- Contribute to the company’s knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries
- We seek highly motivated individuals with outstanding academic credentials and a strong record of professional achievement.
- Minimum 3-5 years of online display and paid search advertising experience
- Excellent understanding of online advertising ecosystem and performance metrics
- Expertise collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data
- Strong ability to judge and quantify results of advertising (i.e., understand true value of ROI, understand/describe impact of results, compare actual results to needs of client/product) and know what to do with this information (i.e., how to optimize placements, which promotions to recommend, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of brand measurement tools (e.g., Insight Express, Dynamic Logic, Vizu, Dimestore), including vendor analysis, implementation, and results analysis
- Experience with third-party competitive tools (e.g., Compete, comScore, AdGooRoo)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Requires excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
- Expertise with ad serving tools (DFA) and Web analytics tools (Omniture and Google Analytics), including campaign trafficking, tag creation/implementation, and QA/troubleshooting
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience managing teams and projects is valuable.
Apply at http://www.entechnetworksolutions.com/careerportal/#/jobs/745 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org