ChefSteps is a fast-growing, Seattle-based cooking and technology startup dedicated to inspiring home cooks. We design products that solve problems, boost creative instincts, and encourage experimentation in the home kitchen.
We’re looking for a Digital Campaign Manager with strong organizational and analytical skills, and marketing intuition. The Digital Campaign Manager will work closely with marketing team members to develop and run digital marketing campaigns that drive Joule sales. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent project management skills and a strong intuition for advertising and marketing. If you are the type of person who values efficiency, enjoys constantly iterating and improving, and has a passion for cooking, we want to talk to you!
- Lead digital advertising, with an initial focus on managing Google AdWords, Facebook, and Amazon Marketing Services ads.
- Look for opportunities to increase spending profitably on various channels, win at new keywords, build better ad creative assets, and point to stronger landing pages.
- Develop, monitor, and refine digital marketing campaigns that drive awareness, consideration, and purchase of Joule, our sous vide hardware product.
- Define campaign objectives, measure success for campaigns, and report on successes or failures.
- Work with brand, creative, and content team members to give creative direction for ads across channels and project manage creative development.
- Identify, test, and develop other digital advertising channels, such as Pinterest, Snapchat, and AdRoll, and make recommendations for investment and creative strategy.
- Strong attention to detail. You are hyper-organized and excellent at efficiently managing projects, especially in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment.
- Familiarity with platforms such as AdWords, Facebook Power Editor, and/or AdRoll.
- Experience reporting and analyzing data to measure marketing campaign performance.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work across teams to see a project through from start to finish.
- A self-starter attitude, with a high level of initiative and ability to navigate an ambiguous environment in order to get stuff done.
- You are assertive and unafraid to defend your point of view.
- Excellent writing skills: expressing yourself clearly and succinctly in internal communications is a must; copywriting experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience.
Apply at http://chefsteps.applytojob.com/apply