Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has over 2,200 employees in 30 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 13,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 17,500 publishers.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
- 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren’t enough
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of “Je ne sais quoi”
- Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
- Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms. Drink. Be merry
- Travel & reimbursement options.Until jetpacks are a thing
- 401(k) fully vested matching.Basically free $$$
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join the world’s leading performance display advertising company and be at the center of a new fast-growing business unit entering the Paid Search market.
As a member of the Criteo Search Analytics team, you will be part of an international team based in Paris, Los Angeles and Palo Alto. You will work closely with both Product, R&D and commercial teams, while scaling up our global analytics client operations to meet rapid growth goals.
You will be in charge of:
- Measuring and understanding performance, running real world tests
- Optimizing our clients campaign performance, troubleshooting issues, and proposing improvements that will have immediate impact
- Identifying key opportunities to drive our product roadmap – analyzing complex data from multiple sources
- Building key metrics and reports that will bring actionable insights to teams across the business
For this you will have to:
- Acquire a deep understanding of our machine learning based technology
- Master our internal analytics and reporting tools (SQL, Hadoop, Excel, Tableau)
- Be creative and bring new ideas to drive more performance
- You have 2+ years of experience in an analytical role in Technology, Consulting or Finance
- You hold a Msc degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, or computer science § You have strong analytical skills
- You are outgoing with good communication skills § You are Fluent in English
- You have a demonstrated interest in internet and technology. Previous experience in SQL or programming languages is a plus
- You are versatile, self-driven, and results oriented
This is a unique opportunity to join the world’s leading performance advertising company and be at the center of a strategic business initiative. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online advertising. We share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com. Find us on LinkedIn.