Sr. Web Analytics Researcher
Apply For This Job
ACTIVE is looking for a seasoned Sr. Web Analytics Researcher to provide thought leadership in its Global Research & Analytics Team. We are seeking an individual with high technical competencies who can drive implementation best practices, building reporting efficiency, applied research and insight discovery. This is an exciting position in which you will be solving high-impact real-world business problems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Establish and maintain best-in-class web analytics implementations across ACTIVE Network’s portfolio of web properties
· Develop tagging strategy and perform code modifications, testing and deployment when appropriate.
· Partner with business and product team stakeholders to interpret analytics needs, identify KPIs and implementation requirements, monitoring results and deliver analytical findings
· Influence product and feature priorities by providing actionable insights and recommendations
· Deliver executive dashboards and reports, working closely with leadership and management
· Create process efficiencies through automation (report delivery, dashboard creation and data management)
· Drive a pipeline of challenging data analysis, while managing expectations with stakeholders.
· Keep up to date with web analytics trends and best practices
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years of experience designing and implementing web analytics solutions for Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst:
o Deep knowledge and understanding of how Adobe Analytics works in terms of the variables and their relationship to each other, how the parts of the code (s_code and page-level code) work together, and the proper syntax for setting all variables.
o Ability to accurately and efficiently translate a client's reporting needs into a viable web analytics solution (the appropriate variables and values).
o Thorough understanding of how the solution/implementation flows through to reporting.
o Extensive experience working with Adobe Analytics code.
o Adobe Analytics Implementation certification a big plus.
· Demonstrated ability to work with both the client/business in eliciting requirements, and with developers to implement the solution.
o Ability to determine what the client's reporting needs actually are, rather than simply taking a request and implementing it.
o Experience successfully communicating with developers to ensure proper and timely implementations.
o 1+ years experience working with a tag management solution such as Tealium or Adobe Dynamic Tag Management highly preferred.
o 1+ years experience in Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics mobile implementations a definite plus.
o Experience with implementing Google Analytics (especially Universal) preferred.
· Other desired skills/experience:
o Experience with data analysis tools, stats packages (Excel, Access, SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau)
o Experience with database manipulation (SQL) • Experience with building Reporting Automations (Perl, .NET)
o Experience with building Dashboards • Experience with core web development technologies (HTML, JS, CSS)
o Experience working with APIs
· Ability to work independently and in a team to produce innovative solutions to challenging business problems
· Attention to detail and data accuracy
· Strong client services mentality and consultative skills
· Superior collaborative and communications skills (written and verbal)
· A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent is required for this position. MS or PhD is preferred
Position is based in Dallas, TX, but will consider remote candidate with the proper qualifications. Please forward resumes to Brandon.Sisson at activenetwork.com.